Sunday, March 1, 2015

I live in Russia and I am proud of it!

Watch, listen, read the lyrics and translate.
From the silvery lake Baikal
to St Petersburg
Spreads a country wild and wide,
Where the cossacks used to ride.
Moscow is the very heart
of the Russian World.
There is so much history
You should come and see.

From Russia with love
Here's what I want to say!
A new world has come my way
I grow to love it more each day.
From Russia with love
I greet the world outside,
its beauty is clear and wide.
This  country stands with Pride
This is Russia with love.

On the coloured churches golden domes
Are shining like the sun.
And through the mighty steps
big rivers flow.
In this old world a new era has begun.
From Russia with love.

From Russia with love.
I greet the world outside
Its beauty is clear and wide
This country stands with Pride
This is Russia with Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment